Sumary of Unique Holiday Pairings With Armenian Storica Wines:
- Van Ardi is an award-winning estate winery located in Ashtarak, Armenia, 40 minutes west of the capital of Yerevan.
- ”) Voskevaz is a family-owned winery known for their ‘Karasi Collection’ wines, which are fermented in traditional clay amphorae (the Armenian word for these clay pots is “Karas,” hence the phrase “Karasi” collection) after being matured in oak barrels.
- As Storica plans to introduce these new brands, they will do so alongside their current portfolio, which includes two new Keush Sparkling Wines that are perfect for the winter holiday season, particularly New Year festivities.
- As the first traditional champagne method-crafted sparkling wine from Armenian Indigenous varieties, Keush is yet another novel libation most have yet to hear about, let alone taste.
- Wine: Van Ardi Estate Red Blend “This wine’s characteristic profile is dark, brooding fruits and a round, supple texture;