Sumary of Unique Holiday Pairings With Armenian Wines:
- Zulal Ofelia Melikyan This holiday season, bring a bottle of Armenian wine to your friends and family.
- Armenian wine is uncommon in the US and has a rich, ancient history, so in addition to bringing a quality bottle of wine to the party, you’ll also be bringing with you an interesting topic to share.
- Shofer is a private label brand built by the Storica team, as an ode to the endearing culture of drivers transporting locals and tourists around the country (“Shofer” is the Armenian word for “chauffeur.
- ”) Voskevaz is a family-owned winery known for their ‘Karasi Collection’ wines, which are fermented in traditional clay amphorae (the Armenian word for these clay pots is “Karas,” hence the phrase “Karasi” collection) after being matured in oak barrels.
- Armenian vines Zenith Photo Studio MORE FOR YOU Storica’s mission is to showcase Armenia’s rich heritage and renaissance in winemaking;
- As Storica plans to introduce these new brands, they will do so alongside their current portfolio, which includes two new Keush Sparkling Wines that are perfect for the winter holiday season, particularly New Year festivities.