Sumary of 10 Incredible Places To Visit In West Bengal In August:
- With rolling hills, lush forests, panoramic landscapes and historical significance, Joychandi Hills is the best place to visit in West Bengal in May.
- Situated 270 km away from Kolkata, Joychandi Hills is a place where hills, forests and history meet.
- 3. Golpata Forest Presently serving as the international border between India and Bangladesh, Golpata Forest is located just 80 km from Kolkata, in Taki.
- You can take a short trip to Golpata forest with your friends and family to enjoy an idyllic monsoon weekend or vacation.
- During monsoon the whole forest thrives with diverse flora and fauna like no other place near Kolkata.
- Maachranga Dwip, Durgadalan, Kuleshwari kali Temple, and the Jora Shib Mandir are a few other tourists attractions in and around Golpata Forest that will leave you wanting for more.