Sumary of 9 Soul-Satisfying Things To Do In Paro On Your Bhutan Getaway In 2022:
- Also, Paro has the country’s only international airport, which is in close proximity to most of the top tourist attractions.
- Out of all those exciting things you can do in Paro, we have listed the best ones to help you plan your trip with ease: 1. Kyichu Lhakhang Image Source Paro is known for its beautiful religious sites and this blue temple has to be the most beautiful of them all.
- Timings: 9 AM – 5 PM 2. Local Monasteries Image Source Where better to indulge in a relaxing meditation activity than Bhutan, one of the most important centres of Buddhism.
- Timings: 9 AM – 5 PMEntry fee: SAARC Country Citizens – INR 25Non-SAARC Country Citizens: INR 150 Suggested Read: Visit These 53 Tourist Places In Bhutan In 2022 To Change Your Worldview 4. Local Delicious One of the top things to do in Paro is relishing some delicious local cuisine.
- If you love street food, almost every street has some street vendors selling delicious piping hot momos, along with their special soup, a Bhutanese Specialty.