Sumary of Darjeeling In October: An Ultimate Guide For A Rejuvenating Vacation In 2021:
- Darjeeling In October 2021: Guide To Weather, Things To Do And More Widgets Magazine 2. Dooars: Nature Lovers Delight Image Source Located at foothills of the Eastern Himalayas in North-East India, Dooars is a must-visit place in October as the monsoon season have just ended and the weather remains pleasantly cool during this time.
- Well-known for its forests, tea gardens and river Teesta, this place is the perfect getaway to the hill stations of North Bengal and Bhutan.
- Famous For: Wildlife sanctuaries and among nature enthusiasts Why Visiting Darjeeling In Monsoon Is The Best Travel Decisions Ever 3. Teesta: White River Rafting Image Source Head to the Teesta river for one of a kind experience of river rafting in India.
- 5. The Toy Train: A Fun Ride Image Source Riding the heritage toy train is a must thing to do when in Darjeeling.
- Admire the view of Kanchenjunga at Batasia where the train makes a loop around a mesmerizing garden.
- 26 Scenic Tourist Places In Darjeeling 6. Bhutia Market: Shopping Extravaganza Image Source Bhutia Market, also known as the New Mahakal Market is popular for its woolen items like caps, shawls and sweaters.