Sumary of Monsoon In Bhutan: Explore The Himalayan Kingdom This Rainy Season:
- Monsoon season in Bhutan is that time when one can enjoy a relaxing vacation in the quaint valleys of this lilliputian paradise.
- Weather During Monsoon In Bhutan Image Source Monsoon in Bhutan begins from July and extends till September.
- Why Visit During Monsoon In Bhutan Image Source One must be wondering why to visit Bhutan during the monsoon when one is often compelled to stay indoors during the rains.
- 1. Bumthang Valley Tour Image Source Bumthang is one of the most beautiful districts of Bhutan comprising of four mountain valleys these are the valleys of Chumey, Tang, Ura, and Choekhor.
- It is true that one does not get clear mountain views during monsoons, which is why valleys are the place to explore during this season of the year.
- Translated as ‘beautiful field’, Bumthang looks all the more beautiful after the showers.