Sumary of Your Post-Pandemic Health Reset Awaits At This Hawaii Hotel:
- Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort Will Smith captured the prevailing COVID-era mood when he recently shared a photo of himself on Instagram in black slippers, black shorts and an unzipped hoodie revealing a bare, small paunch..
- Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort is a secluded wellness retreat on Lanai, a small Hawaiian island that formerly served as a Dole pineapple plantation..
- Opened in 2019 by Larry Ellison, cofounder of Oracle, and Dr. David Agus, a professor at the University of Southern California, Sensei uses a scientific, data-driven approach to personalized wellness..
- So when it became safe to travel again, I seized the opportunity to visit Sensei to kickstart healthier habits and a greater sense of well-being..
- The Lanai hotel offers a room-only rate and packages with tailored classes and services — I opted for one of the latter to make the most out of my time there..
- She built my itinerary accordingly and matched me with a Sensei (Japanese for “teacher”) guide to lead my experience..
- The white Hawaiian-plantation-style main building with a wraparound lanai (or porch) conceals an incredible sculpture garden..
- Peppered amid hibiscus plants, Tahitian gardenias, banyan trees and countless palm varieties is a world-class art collection, including seven curvaceous, body-celebrating bronze pieces from Fernando Botero….