Sumary of Emblems Collection joins Accor portfolio:
- Accor has introduced Emblems Collection, a global portfolio of boutique hotels and luxurious resorts.
- The latest brand from the hotel giant is launching with a flagship hotel – Guiyang Art Centre Hotel, Emblems Collection – in the Guizhou province of China.
- The luxury brand is expected to grow to 60 properties around the world by 2030. “Emblems Collection adds a fresh and exciting new dimension to Accor’s luxury offerings.
- “A key focus of our growth and development strategy is to add aggressively across our strongest lines and leading business accelerators, which includes luxury as well as collection brands, while ensuring all 40+ brands in our global network continue to grow, evolve and flourish,” said Sébastien Bazin, chief executive of Accor.
- “The hotels we will feature in Emblems Collection are those sought out by travellers who appreciate high-end, boutique-style experiences, as well as by hoteliers who cherish the independent brands they’ve built while desiring the benefits that come with a global partner.