Sumary of Schroeder confirmed as Kempinski chief executive:
- Abdulla Saif, chairman of the supervisory board of Kempinski, said: “Bernold Schroeder has demonstrated his leadership qualities by successfully steering our company through a global pandemic and setting it on a course of sustained long-term growth and profitability as international travel resumes.
- “Bernold is deeply dedicated to the art of carefully crafted guest experiences and firmly committed to our company’s heritage and values.
- Previously, he held senior management positions in key growth markets with Pan Pacific Hotels (Singapore), Jin Jiang International (Shanghai) and Banyan Tree Hotels &
- Schroeder added: “I am delighted to continue working with our distinguished owners and the fantastic Kempinski team on seizing sustainable growth opportunities.
- “Together with my colleagues on the management board and our employees, I want to further enhance the delivery of Kempinski’s brand promise to guests, property owners and shareholders in a socially, environmentally and economically sustainable manner.