Sumary of World Routes to return to Milan in October:
- Leading carriers including Emirates, American Airlines, Air China and many more have confirmed their attendance at the World Route Development Forum.
- Over 185 carriers are expected to attend the event and engage in conversations with airports and destinations during both in-person and virtual meetings, which will support the recovery of global air connectivity.
- With millions of jobs dependent on a strong restart of the travel industry, World Routes will unite decision-makers from airlines, airports, and destinations to define recovery strategies.
- “The number of airlines and the seniority of the airline delegates confirmed to attend World Routes in Milan demonstrates the importance of in-person meetings to help overcome the impact of this pandemic.
- airline chief executives including Wizz Air’s József Váradi and Air Dolimiti’s Joerg Eberhart will deliver keynote addresses, highlighting how their respective carriers have adapted to the pandemic.