Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August:
- The scenic landscape comprising dense pine and deodar forests, snow-clad mountains, picturesque meadows, cascades and plains attracts explorers and nature lovers alike.
- Shimla Shimla a.k.a Queen of Hills is a splendid colonial hill station, where scenic views will greet you at every nook.
- The striking landscape of verdant valleys, snow-capped mountains, scenic cascades and untrailed trekking routes makes it a Valhalla for nature lovers.
- Bir Billing Bir Billing is well-known to be the destination for paragliding in India.
- Despite its tiny size, Bir Billing boasts spectacular landscape and wholesome weather year-round, attracting millions of backpackers and thrillseekers from across the globe, every year.
- Bir Billing offers scenic sights of the surging beauty of the Himalayan mountain ranges.