Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In June 2021:
- Solang Valley A mini valley located at about 2600 m above sea level, Solang Nala is a short drive away from Manali..
- Jogini Waterfalls The rushing cascades of Jogini Falls are a short and invigorating trek away from the main town of Manali..
- The trail that leads to the waterfall is scenic and gives you a glimpse of the River Beas and the snow-capped peaks of Rohtang..
- An early start is recommended so that you can spend more time at this picturesque natural spot, which is one of the top trekking as well as picnic places in Manali..
- Bhrigu Lake Take a minute and think of postcard-perfect elevated meadows and evergreen tree forests near a quiet high-altitude water body..
- Nehru Kund A natural spring found on the Manali – Rohtang Pass Highway, Nehru Kund is a good retreat during monsoon..
- The spring is named so because Nehru, India’s first prime minister, used to visit it during his stay in Manali and drink water from this natural spring..
- The clear waters and the calm Himalayan landscapes make this a good stop for those heading over to the Rohtang Pass….