Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In June:
- There are many wondrous hill stations and recreational places that one can visit in West Bengal to elude the previous summer heat..
- Kurseong A beautiful hill station located in the subdivision town of Darjeeling, Kurseong boasts of a cool and dry climate;.
- Tinchuley Another monsoon destination located in Darjeeling district, Tinchuley is one of the best places to visit in West Bengal in June..
- Located at a height of 1933 m,facing the Kalimpong hills, Tinchuley is now famous for WWF(World Wide Federation) initiative of supporting 17 families to develop a model original village..
- And with its mesmerizing views, the third most eminent mountain in the world offers visual delight to all the tourists and travellers, who visit Darjeeling year after year..
- Located at a distance of 22 km from Lava, at an altitude of 1675 m, Lolegaon is famous for its spectacular view of entire Kanchenjunga range, a full 360-degree vista..
- Kalimpong A picturesque hill station in the Indian state of West Bengal, Kalimpong is a tiny hamlet and is an alternate to Darjeeling;.
- Kalimpong has acquired its fame as a popular destination owing to its moderate climate, beautiful Himalayan views, friendly locals, delightful food and proximity to other tourist attractions….