Sumary of 10 Trendy Kyoto Cafes That Will Satiate Your Coffee Cravings Like Nothing Else!:
- 1. % Arabica Image Courtesy: puddle One of the most popular coffee shops in Kyoto, %ARABICA is a must-visit when traveling to the spiritual heart of Japan, Kyoto.
- Timings: 8 am to 6 pm Must Read: A Handbook Of 10 Tokyo Travel Tips For A Butter-Smooth Japanese Escape!
- 2. Inoda Coffee Image Courtesy: timesofindia One of the many famous cafes in Kyoto, Japan, Inoda Coffee showcases old-cafe architecture and vibes.
- 3. Vermillion Espresso Bar Image Courtesy: gq Offering some of the delicious selection of cakes and extremely refined latte, Vermillion Espresso Bar is for everyone with a sweet tooth.
- Providing a relaxing ambiance, great vibes, and multilingual staff, Vermillion Espresso Bar makes sure the visitors are at their utmost comfort.