Sumary of 12 Snowfall Places In Himachal Pradesh: A List For Your 2021 Trip:
- Cover Image Credit: Pexels Are you always fascinated with snowfall?
- And, the picture of you waking up to cold and misty mornings amidst the lush green mountains blanketed with a fog sheet make the urge to witness snowfall even stronger?
- 1. Manali Image Source Snuggled in the Beas Valley at an altitude of about 6,276 feet, the picturesque town of Manali is one of the most sought-after destinations in India.
- Head to this place during winters to delve into its scenic views and partake in adventure sports for an unmatchable experience.
- Best Time To Visit: December to MarchThings To Do: Skiing, ice-skating, mountain biking, gondola ride &
- more Must Read: 15 Homestays In Manali You Must Consider Staying In For Your 2021 Vacay 2. Shimla Image Source One of the best places to see snowfall in Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, also referred to as the summer capital, offers an altogether a different experience during winters.