Sumary of 14 Places To Visit in Amritsar For A Glimpse Of The Momentous Past In 2022!:
- Being a bordering city, Amritsar is of tremendous national significance as it holds the renowned Wagah ceremony on India-Pakistan border at the close of each day.
- It is also famous for Jallianwala Bagh, where hundreds of innocent and unarmed Indians were massacred by the troops of British Indian Army in 1919.These are a few of the many amazing places to visit in Amritsar.
- Personal With Divine Intervention Wagah Border – Epitomizing Patriotic Fervor Jallianwala Bagh – Reminder Of Brutal History Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum – Showing The Best Of Regal Past Popular eateries – To Relish Delectable Amritsari Cuisine Other City Attraction – For Walking &
- Personal With Divine Intervention Image Source The Golden Temple has to be first on this list as it is the holiest Gurudwara in the entire country.
- 2. Wagah Border – Epitomizing Patriotic Fervor Image Source A trip to Amritsar is incomplete if you failed to immerse yourself in the nationalistic zeal of the Wagah Border Beating Retreat ceremony.
- This border separating India and Pakistan witnesses this ceremony every day in the evening.