Sumary of 5 Things to Do in Goa When Travelling With Kids:
- Led by photographer and herpetologist Nirmal Kulkarni, it is a research-oriented organisation but also conducts educational trips for general visitors.
- Birding You may go on an ornithological trip to the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary located on Chorao Island in the middle of the Mandovi River.
- Apart from the forest department, there are non-government organisations conducting birding trips to the island.
- Breakfast, run by Lloyd Fernandes, conducts birding trips across Goa, including Carambolim Lake and Woods, Arpora Woods, Bondla Forest, etc.
- Bhagwan Mahavir Sanctuary Go on a day’s hiking through the, about 54km from Panaji.
- Located along the Western Ghat foothills, it is the largest wildlife reserve in the state.