Sumary of 7 Best Travel Experiences to Gift Someone:
- READ: It is A for Art in Kalimpong Gift a River OdysseyImagine exploring India’s east coast from a floating boutique hotel, in a Raj-era room on a cruise along the Ganges.
- Book a Stay at a Floating National ParkIt can’t get more memorable than this: a stayover at the world’s only ‘floating’ national park at the Loktak Lake in Manipur.
- The lake, with multiple ring-shaped landmasses floating on it (known as phumdis), is a marvel of nature.
- The Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS) is a pan-India wildlife research organisation which carries out various research projects across India aimed at conserving threatened species and habitats.
- For the Sustainability BuffThe Moving Upstream project by Veditum is perfect for people who like to explore the real India.
- The Moving Upstream project is an attempt to document the rivers of India, bringing out first-person narratives along with data archives on the river’s condition and life of its people in an accessible format to the general public.