Sumary of 7 Emerging Trends for 2022, According to Travel Companies:
- With the world slowly recovering from the pandemic, tourism is also picking up with people already setting the trend how they want to travel in the coming year.
- Various travel solutions and technology companies too are closely keeping a watch the trends to build and adapt their products or help their clients to be prepared for the changing demands from travellers.
- Social Responsibility, Amadeus, “The last two years have been a roller-coaster for most people around the world.
- ” #INFOGRAPHIC: Amadeus reveals 6 exciting travel trends that will shape the future of travel in 2022 and beyond.
- co/0qHvGg4LrB #TravelTrends2022 #RebuildTravel — Amadeus (@AmadeusITGroup) November 17, 2021 A Once-in-a-Lifetime TripOne of the most common trends revealed by queries and bookings on portals is that many travellers are keen to take their once-in-a-lifetime trip now rather than postpone it to later.
- Writes Batchelor, “Amadeus is seeing substantial increases in searches for travel to epic destinations or experiences.