Sumary of 8 International Destinations To Visit Post-Covid:
- All you need is to get vaccinated, carry a negative RT-PCR test report, not more than 5-7 days old, and voila!
- All you need is a negative RT-PCR test and fill in a health declaration form 24hrs before boarding the flight, available on Maldives’ immigration portal.
- With no restrictions for the Indians on travel to Russia, anyone vaccinated fully or not, with a negative RT-PCR report can have a holiday, planned or unplanned, in Putin’s country.
- So basically, all the hard work you need here is to get a negative RT-PCR test report, book your tickets and fly all the way to Russia!
- Only thing you need to make sure of is that you are fully vaccinated and take a RT-PCR test before boarding the flight.