Sumary of A Chat With Aashti Sindhu – Pilot and Vegan Activist:
- We had a tete-a-tete with her about what it’s like to fly a plane and the intricacies of travelling while vegan.
- However, with time I also learned about the health benefits of this lifestyle and studied to become a plant-based nutritionist and health coach.
- I experimented with a lot of recipes and soon realised that vegan eating can be as delicious as you want it to be.
- I love guiding people on how to transition into a plant-based lifestyle knowing that the benefits far outweigh what you think you’re giving up.
- When you are working, as a pilot, on the field, how do you make sure your diet stays vegan?
- The easiest would be some overnight oats with fruits, a tofu pulao and a plant-based raita.