Sumary of Best Hill Stations To Visit In India In Winters:
- Rightly so, because it is a complete package of natural beauty that is full of snowfall and sloppy hills.
- Located at an elevation of 6796 ft, Manali is home to a well-known snow resort called Himlayan Extreme Centre;
- Moreover, the mountains are fully covered with natural smoky fog due to vegetation exhalation.
- Besides its natural bounties, Coorg is also home to Tibetian’s most significant monastery in Bylakuppe.
- Visit Srinagar to feel and see the excellence of the Dal Lake and enjoy flat bottomed boat rides (Shikara) to other natural bounties.
- Mount Abu Since it is the only hill station in the state, it is locally called the winter capital of Rajasthan.