Sumary of Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bangalore:
- It is located just 16 km from Mysore, another famous place to visit in Karnataka, and is blessed with an incredibly rich cultural heritage.
- Bandipur Bandipur National Park is famous for many things, from the spotting of tigers and elephants to a wide variety of birds.
- Along with Mudumalai, Nagarhole and Wayanad parks, it forms a part of the Nilgiri biosphere reserve.
- The vegetation of the park is marked by a rich variety of trees like rosewood, sandalwood, Indian Kino, Indian Laurel, giant clumping bamboo and teak.
- Halebeedu There was a time when Halebeedu was the second capital of the Hoysalas and was called Drawasamudra.
- The richness in its culture is also reflected in its wildlife, as it boasts three wildlife sanctuaries and a famous national park in India called Nagarhole National Park, nowadays popularly known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park.