Sumary of Did You Know About this Museum on Indian Currency Notes?:
- The Reserve Bank of India operates two interesting museums – one in Mumbai (The Monetary Museum) and the other in Kolkata (The RBI Museum) – which essentially deal with the history of money, monetary transactions, etc.
- Read: 5 Fascinating Museums in Kolkata You Must Visit But if you are particularly interested in knowing about Indian currency notes, you have to visit the Rezwan Razack’s Museum of Indian Paper Money in Bengaluru, which is a privately run institution.
- In 2012, Razack co-authored a book named ‘The Revised Standard Reference Guide to Indian Paper Money’ which has since been called the ‘Bible for Indian Paper Money’.
- The completely climate controlled museum has galleries thematically arranged.
- Information: The Rezwan Razack’s Museum of Indian Paper Money is located at Prestige Falcon Towers, no.