Sumary of Have You Eaten Pizza from a Terracotta Box?:
- What’s more, standing outside my gate was their pizza delivery van fitted with a mobile kitchen.
- Neapolitan pizzas are droopy by nature and hence baking them on the go helps retain the freshness and also maintain the desired temperature, I was later told.
- Trying to beat midnight cravings or entertaining a bunch of (unannounced guests) – a cheesy large pizza is a god sent to people like me, whose skill set in the kitchen is limited to having excelled at scouring a menu.
- My Love Triangle (MLT) solves that exact pain point and brings to you a pizza full of flavour, straight from the oven and into your hands.
- Start your meal with a minimalistic yet refreshing beverage such as the basil elderflower spritzer, concocted by ace mixologist Yangdup Lama.
- The pizzas are made from fresh ingredients heaped on Neapolitan crusts that are kneaded to perfection.