Sumary of Indian Railways to Run 72 Special Trains During Ganesh Chaturthi:
- Ahead of Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 celebrations in Maharashtra, one of many greatest festivals of the state, the Central Railway has determined to run 72 special trains on the route between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus or Panvel and Sawantwadi Road or Ratnagiri so as to clear the additional rush of passengers.
- Here is a listing of those special trains: CSMT-Sawantwadi Road Daily Special (36 trips) 01227 special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at 00.20 hrs daily from 05.9.2021 to 22.9.2021 and arrive Sawantwadi Road at 14.00 hrs same day.
- 01228 special will leave Sawantwadi Road at 14.40 hrs daily from 05.9.2021 to 22.9.2021 and arrive Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at 04.35 hrs next day.
- CSMT-Ratnagiri Bi-weekly Special (10 trips) 01229 bi-weekly special will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus every Monday and Friday at 13.10 hrs from 06.9.2021 to 20.9.2021 and arrive Ratnagiri at 22.35 hrs same day.
- 01230 bi-weekly special will leave Ratnagiri every Sunday and Thursday at 23.30 hrs from 09.9.2021 to 23.9.2021 and arrive Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at 08.20 hrs next day.
- Halts: Dadar, Thane(only for 01229), Panvel, Roha, Mangaon, Veer, Khed, Chilpun, Sawarda, Aravali Road and Sangameshwar Road, Panvel-Sawantwadi Road Tri-weekly Special (16 trips) 01231 tri-weekly special will leave Panvel every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday at 08.00 hrs from 07.9.2021 to 22.9.2021 and arrive Sawantwadi Road at 20.00 hrs same day.