Sumary of Ireland to allow entry for Britons from July for those eligible with ‘green certificate’:
- Ireland plans to adopt a COVID-19 certificate to help residents travel more freely across the European Union from mid-July..
- to restore the Common Travel Area just yet following the advice from the National Public Health Energy Team following the concerns about the Indian variant..
- “We’re buying into the European Digital Green Cert system so there will be different set of rules for EU countries versus non EU countries, and there will still be countries that are on a danger list or a red list where restrictions will be very tough..
- “It great that we’re going to see a return to international travel, but we’re going to try and do this as safely as possible and minimise risk..
- “So, unfortunately, it is not going to be a return to international travel as we used to know it, at least not yet, but it is going to be a clear roadmap, and a pleased return to international travel.”…