Sumary of Meenakshi Temple: A Pocket Guide For Witnessing The Most Iconic Place Down South In All Its Glory In 2021:
- Of the many attractions that make South India a cultural paradise on earth, Meenakshi Temple is the most iconic and popular one.
- Located on the southern bank of the Vaigai River in Madurai, this Hindu temple is an epitome of classic architecture with murals so gorgeous that it will take your breath away.
- Dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Meenakshi, this temple has become a major tourist spot over the years and is often referred to as the ‘Mathura of South’.
- witness the eternal glory of this temple are endless, though are well reflected through its pictures.
- Table of Content Best Time to Visit Meenakshi Temple in Madurai Image Source The Meenakshi Amman temple is open throughout the year, but it is best to witness its beauty when both the weather and occasion are absolutely ideal for having an impeccable experience.
- While the summer months in Madurai are hot and humid, the monsoons are pleasant which make July and August a good time for planning your trip.