Sumary of Places You Should Not Miss Visiting When It’s Autumn In India:
- for many, the urge to travel, peaks when autumntime rolls around.
- And with umpteen places in India experiencing balmy weather, it’s hard to pick the right autumn holiday destination.
- We will help you narrow down your vacation options, by contemplating factors like adventure activities and recreation options, accommodations, cuisines and weather to compile a perfect autumn holiday destinations list for you!
- Have a look at this list to plan your holiday this autumn in India, and don’t forget to let us know, YOUR favourite autumn destination on the list, in the comments section below!
- 1. Coorg A trip to Coorg in the autumn is a must for those who are searching for a time to visit when the weather is comfortable.
- During this time of the year, outdoor attractions in Coorg like Abbey Falls, Raja’s Seat and Nagarhole National Park shine even brighter.