Sumary of Saudi Tourism Authority summer event draws crowds from Filipino community:
- JEDDAH: The Saudi Tourism Authority launched the Communities Event for the Filipino, Pakistani and Indian diaspora in Jeddah, which hosts theatrical performances across three nights.
- It comes as part of the Saudi Summer Program, which covers 11 destinations and will last till the end of September this year.
- Tourists and visitors wishing to learn more about the event can visit the “Spirit of Saudi Arabia” platform on visitsaudi.
- The site lets users book and buy entry tickets in regular and premium packages.
- The event is dedicated to all age groups, with vaccination mandatory for people older than 12.The Saudi Tourism Authority launched the Saudi Summer Program on June 24, offering more than 500 packages and tourism experiences through about 250 partners and establishments from the private sector.