Sumary of Seychelles: New Director of Seychelles Tourism Academy to Use Innovation, Dynamism to Respond to Hospitality Market Needs:
- The newly appointed Terence Max said that STA needs to become “the pathway to success for every young Seychellois”..
- Max has qualifications in hotel management, a bachelors’ degree in education, and a masters’ of science acquired from universities and educational institutions in United Kingdom, Switzerland and Singapore..
- Over the years, he has held key management positions at various tourism establishments, internationally as well as in Seychelles – 115 islands in the western Indian Ocean..
- “My vision is for STA to concentrate on its mandate, and in my opinion, its mandate is to act as the environment whereby we enroll, we choose the positive elements to develop and form, to later occupy key positions in the industry..
- Sign up for free AllAfrica Newsletters Max is taking over as the head of the academy following the retirement of Flavien Joubert, who retired from the post earlier this year….