Sumary of The World’s Quirkiest Post Offices:
- In addition, your mail gets stamped with a special Kashmiri seal depicting a shikara and a boatman, especially for this wooden post office with the pin code: 190001. Inside The Eiffel TowerSeal your first visit to the Eiffel Tower with a stamp.
- If you’re lucky, your postage may get a special stamp declaring that it has been sent from the Eiffel Tower, but it is no guarantee.
- This tin-shed mailing box, just established in 2008, is located in the Everest Base Camp, and acts as a resting point for hungry travellers, along with its duties of sending mail to all parts of the world.
- The first underwater post office on Hideaway Island, this one allows anyone willing to swim among the fishes post mail on specially designed waterproof postcards.
- For a post box located 9feet below ground level, it attracts a lot of visitors, especially tourists.