Sumary of Tips & Tricks For Your First Travel Journal:
- What You’ll Need: A pretty journal of any size, or sheets of handmade paper stitched/stapled together;
- colouring supplies and brushes (paints/markers/oil pastels);
- The David Rumsey map collection has over 92,000+ options—from historic, to zany, to record-breaking—with most in the public domain or free for personal use.
- If you’ve got a steady hand, try giant brush lettering as an intentional, in-your-face element, or make a pretty ‘to do’ list on a torn piece of colourful paper.
- You could also do this with carved blocks, or cut a stencil out of paper with your desired shape.