Sumary of Top 5 offbeat places to visit in north-east India:
- If you visit the monastery during this festival then you will get a chance to witness sacred dance performances by monks in bright robes and masks at the monastery’s courtyard.
- The tribe of Ziro is known for its colourful and vibrant clothes, Ziro is also famous for bamboo items like Apatani handlooms, bamboo baskets, and locally made handicraft items.
- You can trek to the Kile Pakho where you will witness spectacular views of the contrasting landscapes.
- Witness the glorious past and rich history of the state at Manipur State Museum.
- 5. Majuli The world’s largest fresh water island, Majuli is a pristine and pollution-free freshwater island.