Sumary of Top 5 street food delicacies you must try in India:
- With the mouth-watering, delicious and endless varieties, one has to be amazed at the colourful Indian Street Food delicacies.
- While street foods are appreciated for their unique flavours, they are also important in contributing to the nutritional status of the population.
- So here is a list of top 5 authentic India street foods that you must try during your visit to the country.
- 1. Paratha at Paratha Galli, Chandni Chowk in Delhi Gali Paranthe Wali or Paranthe Wali Gali, (literally “the bylane of fried bread”) is the name of a narrow street in the Chandni Chowk area of Delhi.
- As you walk down the lane you will find number of shops selling authentic parathas (stuffed and fried Indian bread).
- The oldest shop that is selling parathas from six generations is the Pandit Gaya Prasad Shiv Charan (shop number 34) established in 1872. Do you know there are almost 28-30 varieties of parathas that you can taste here?