Sumary of Visit These 6 Ancient Temples In Solan To Reconnect With Yourself:
- A serene low-key hill station tucked on the Punjab-Himachal border, Solan is often called the “Mushroom Capital of India” owing to the amount of mushrooms produced here year after year.
- Other than pristine natural surroundings and misty green hills, Solan is also home to some beautiful temples and monasteries.
- In fact, every year these ancient temples in Solan are frequented by pilgrims seeking inner peace.
- 6 Divine Temples In Solan, Himachal Pradesh Here are the 6 most beautiful temples tucked in the charming little town of Solan in Himachal Pradesh.
- 1. Shoolini Mata Temple Image Source One of the most famous temples in Solan, the Shoolini Mata Mandir is dedicated to Shoolini Mata, who was believed to be an incarnation of Goddess Durga and the presiding deity of this shrine.
- The temple complex turns into a riot of colors and music during festival days like the Shoolini Fair.