Sumary of Warm-Weather Destinations To Visit This Winter In India If You Just Can’t Take The Cold Anymore:
- This pint-sized state maintains an average temperature of 28°C during winter and is surrounded by some of the world’s best beaches.
- Kumarakom If you’ve ever stepped outside in your home town for a minute to have your eyelashes and hands freeze shut, rest assured;
- During winter, Kumarakom perfectly blends classic hospitality with pleasant weather.
- The weather is fantastic, and you are guaranteed to get much-needed summer experience in Kumarakom during winter.
- Kumarakom is home to all kinds of experiences from awe-inspiring backwaters, and best local authentic cuisine to comfortable boat house stays and starry nights.