Sumary of Why You Should Visit India’s Least-Visited Beautiful Places:
- But offers a serene environment for people who love quiet time with their loved ones.
- Its widely spread salt marsh offers a perfect background for a stunning cover shot.
- Tirthan Valley If you are an adventure junkie and like water sports, visit Himachal Pradesh rather than Uttarakhand, it has worthwhile alternatives.
- Tirthan valley offers peerless views of the rolling hills and azure blue skies.
- Besides the picturesque views, you can also indulge in shopping in Sikkim!
- From woollen scarves to comfy jackets, Sikkim offers a plethora of one-of-a-kind clothing boutiques.