Sumary of World Cycling Day: 5 Thrilling Trails to Take in India:
- Hotel Walton Khathiyawadi – NH-48, Sasunavghar Udaipur to JodhpurRiding from Udaipur to Jodhpur takes you through varied landscapes while introducing you to the rich cultural and historic heritage of Rajasthan..
- Apart from Udaipur and Jodhpur, some of the major stops on this journey could be the magnificent Kumbalgarh Fort, the historical Haldighati, the impressive Jain temples of Ranakpur, and the villages of Jojawar and Dhakri, where you can observe desert life at its most authentic..
- Just before Jodhpur, don’t forget to pay obeisance at the Om Bullet Baba Temple, where the presiding deity is a Royal Enfield..
- Harmony Restaurant, near Roopam Mata Temple Kalimpong to ZulukFeaturing thrilling hairpin bends, snow-covered mountains, and deep valleys, this route is pretty challenging in comparison to the others that have been featured in this piece..
- In Kalimpong, get drenched in colonial charm at Gothic buildings, including the must-visit MacFarlane Memorial Church..
- Puspa Restaurant, Kalimpong Munnar to AnnamalaiFrom well-manicured tea estates to ancient temples and sandalwood forests, this gorgeous cycling trail will take you through the best of Kerala and Tamil Nadu….