Sumary of 10 new places to eat seafood and other delicacies on Britain’s coast:
- Rockwater, Hove, East SussexOwner Luke Davis hopes Rockwater will help revitalise the Hove seafront.
- The main lunch and dinner menu includes small plates (such as lobster mac &
- Rockwater Life is a health and fitness programme held on the deck, the lawn and in the sea, ranging from yoga, pilates and meditation to strength training, bootcamps and paddleboarding.
- ukSargasso, Margate, Kent Photograph: William BunceEd Wilson and Josie Stead of Brawn restaurant in east London have taken over Sargasso, a restaurant, bar and music venue on the harbour arm in Margate.
- Sargasso, which is next to the Turner Contemporary gallery and is run in partnership with the musician (and owner) Matthew Herbert, seats 30 inside and now has 40 outdoor seats, too.
- This “sustainable urban high street” includes street-food traders from Greek to Mexican to Japanese;