Sumary of Asakusa rickshaw company offers discounted rides for those who have been vaccinated:
- Despite not knowing how long the vaccine can cover us for, it offers humanity a chance at regaining life resembling some sort of normality, even if it’s just for a short period of time.
- We’re beginning to catch up though, and closing the gap, as we’ve seen a surge in vaccination numbers over the last month, and are now around the 18.99% mark.
- To help speed things up and get the ball rolling, a number of companies have taken it upon themselves to encourage public vaccination.
- One particular company following suit isAsakusa Jidaiya, the traditional rickshaw pullers of the Asakusa area.
- As a push to bounce back tourism in the Asakusa area, the rickshaw company is offering a 10% discount on rides for those who have been vaccinated.
- The special campaign started on June 22, and will remain in place until stated otherwise by the company.
- Asakusa Jidaiya has been behind the rickshaw business in Asakusa for more than 24 years.
- The tourism industry has suffered deeply this year, and it’s companies like Asakusa Jidaiya that need the help and support of the public in order to keep running into the future.