Sumary of Islands, Mountains, and Sea: The National Parks of Chūgoku and Shikoku:
- Mount Daimanji, towering 608 meters over the sea, is famous for its old-growth cedars.
- (© Pixta) A glass-bottomed tour boat sails in front of the Ashizuri Underwater Aquarium.
- On the southern coastline at Ōdō, granite cliffs over 100 meters tall are an impressive sight.
- The view from the 110-meter-tall Uwa Sea Observation Tower in Ainan, Ehime Prefecture.
- At Nametoko, the waterfalls and the clear waters flowing over massive granite slabs eroded silky-smooth present a unique sight.