Sumary of Japanese capsule hotel opens in East Sussex for guests seeking alternative budget stay:
- Mia ran a clinical aromatherapy business helping clients to unwind and destress.
- Pod Central opened for business on June 21 and complies with the UK government guidelines regarding the coronavirus pandemic.
- Popular tourist attractions for visitors to check out include the historic towns of Hastings and Battle and Eastbourne just a 30 minute train journey away.
- The hotel’s mission is to provide a money-saving alternative business and stay thanks to their low energy and underfloor heating.
- Other eco-friendly measures include motion sensors and LED lighting and recycling bins.