Sumary of Kappa Sushi rents out conveyor belt for diners to use at home:
- One of the best things about eating sushi from a conveyor belt restaurant like Kappa Sushi is the chance to pick whatever you like from the revolving belt as it passes by your table..
- Sadly, that not an ideal situation for diners wanting to stay safe during the pandemic, so a lot of restaurants are now doing a bigger trade on takeout sushi, which means customers have been missing out on the conveyor belt experience..
- Kappa Sushi, or Kappa Zushi as it commonly known in Japan, has identified this gap in the market, and has decided to make everyone dreams come true by allowing takeout customers to rent a conveyor belt to take home with them..
- Customers whose takeout order comes to a total of 3,000 yen or more are eligible for the rental service, and are required to order and reserve the lane in person or by phone at one of the participating outlets..
- the following day The rental service includes the rental of 15 Kappa Sushi plates, identical to the ones used in the restaurant, for the ultimate Kappa Sushi takeout experience…