Sumary of Mobile pouch curry: Gundam Cafe curries now sold online:
- Perhaps that is why Gundam Cafe is releasing their special themed curry through the Premium Bandai online shop, so that people everywhere can enjoy one last spoonful of these colorful dishes.
- For 648 yen, you can get the Federation’s White Guy Curry, named after Amuro Ray’s RG-78-2 Gundam.
- The chicken curry itself is brilliantly white to match the suit’s appearance and is especially photogenic when served with some saffron rice.
- Or for the same price you can side with the Principality of Zeon and choose the Triple Spicy Red Comet Curry.
- Colored bright red in honor of Char Aznable’s Zaku II, he would proudly declare that his curry three times spicier than the average one.
- Mobile Green Curry, modeled after the MA-08 Big Zam suit piloted by Dozle Zabi.