Sumary of Nestlé adds Japan-exclusive Nescafé Gold Blend Rice Latte to its plant-based lineup:
- Nestlé, the world’s largest food and beverage company, offers a wide range of plant-based foods and beverages around the world to meet the diversification of dietary needs.
- In addition, Nestlé is making global efforts to address climate change, and the provision of plant-based foods and beverages is one of its initiatives to this end.
- In recent years, interest in plant-based foods and beverages has been growing in Japan as well, as consumers have become increasingly health-conscious and considerate of the global environment.
- The new Nescafé Gold Blend Rice Latte is a Japan-exclusive addition to Nestlé’s latte products.
- In recent years, amazake, another rice-derived beverage, has been attracting attention, especially among those who are interested in beauty and health, so Nestlé considered it was an opportune occasion to introduce a rice-based product.
- Lineup of 3 products in 2 categories Soluble mix type: Just pour hot water and enjoy a rich foamy rice latte.