Sumary of Sushi chain bento combines raw fish with…sukiyaki?:
- As one of the country’s leading conveyor belt sushi restaurants, Sushiro is the place to go when you’ve got a serious craving for raw fish.
- Now, though, it’s the place to go when you’ve got a serious craving for meat and raw fish, thanks to their new “Sukiyaki Kaisen Shariben.
- ” The Sukiyaki Kaisen Shariben combines thinly sliced cooked beef (sukiyaki) with seafood (kaisen) and sushi rice (shari), all served up in a lunchbox (ben).
- It’s a weird combination of Japanese dishes we’ve never tried together before, so we hopped online and got a box delivered when it went on sale on 10 November.
- ▼ The Sukiyaki Kaisen Shariben is priced at 1,100 yen for takeout or 1,570 yen for delivery.
- Opening the lid revealed a gorgeous, colorful array of seafood, interspersed with a scattering of cucumber and Japanese rolled omelette pieces, and a side of purple pickles.