Sumary of The most decadent things you can do on a cruise, from a £700 dinner to a £1,700 chopper ride:
- These ships are the perfect choice if you love dressing up and they throw at least one fabulously OTT- themed ball on every voyage, with dancing in the Queens Rooms to the ship’s orchestra..
- For a real ‘night out’, have a sensuous sleepover under the stars in a secluded spot on the spa deck aboard boutique ships Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest (azamara.co.uk)..
- The cost is from £143pp Book into a suite aboard Celebrity Edge and new ship Celebrity Apex (celebritycruises.co.uk) and you’ll have an exclusive lounge, pool and restaurant in The Retreat at your disposal..
- Meanwhile, the Ultimate Vintage Room Experiences are as rare and special as the wines poured aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity (crystalcruises.co.uk) as they only happen once or twice a year..
- For about £720pp, you can sit down to an eight-course dinner prepared by a guest chef (three Michelin-starred Heinz Beck and master of Japanese-fusion cuisine Nobu Matsuhisa have both presided) and paired with precious wines such as a 1959 Chateau Lafite Rothschild Pauillac..
- To top it off, there are ten restaurants onboard Or, take the wood-panelled Vintage Room for a private dinner for you and up to a dozen friends dining on a feast matched with fine wines…