Sumary of Visit Maldives Collaborates with Tabi Muse for an Exciting Interactive Live Session to Promote Maldives in Japan:
- Visit Maldives collaborates with one of Japan’s top travel social media platforms, Tabi Muse, as part of an effort to make Maldives the top of the mind destination in the Japanese market and to increase engagements with tourists.
- The interactive 30-minute live session was broadcast on Tabi Muse on 25th August 2021. The main objective of this live event was to increase brand awareness and destination visibility amongst the Japanese market.
- Further, the campaign will reassure Japanese travelers that the Maldives remains as one of the safest destinations to travel when borders reopen for international leisure travel in the Japan market.
- During the live session, Japanese viewers were given information on safety measures in place at Maldivian properties (including resorts, guesthouses, hotels and liveaboards), current travel guidelines and experiences unique to the destination.
- A segment of the live stream on Tabi Muse was dedicated to Mirihi Island, the raffle sponsor of the event, to showcase their property to prospective travellers.