Sumary of You can now get mac and cheese ice cream: 8 other unusual flavours from around the world:
- Mac and cheese is meant to be served piping hot with melted cheddar bubbling on top, right?
- American food company Kraft has teamed up with ice cream makers Van Leeuwen to created Macaroni &
- Then you’ll love this Cereal Milk ice cream from New York’s Milk Bar.
- 3. ChilliThe Scottish spice specialist behind Richie’s Chilli Sauces has created three different chilli-infused ice creams that blend fruity flavours (mango, coconut and raspberry) with a hint of heat.
- 4. Squid inkOften found in Japan and Korea, soft serve squid ink ice cream is jet black with a creamy, mildly salty flavour.
- 5. Soy sauceAnother Asian delicacy, soy sauce ice cream is a bit like the Eastern version of salted caramel.